Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Friend Chuck

*

The inspiration for me to start a blog came when I decided to put on a pair of good ol' Chuck Taylor's by Converse. I looked at this picture I had taken a few months ago and thought of all the memories I have made while wearing these classic pair of shoes. That then got me thinking......EVERY pair of shoes I own (which is quite a collection) says not only something about my personal style but rather....A story of who I am and where I have been in my life. I am going to continue to blog different photos of me in my shoes (some other accessories may appear as well, I won't discriminate) to share the story of my life.  Who I will see, where I will be, and what kind of adventure I am going to be having, is what I hope to translate to you through a simple picture of a pair of shoes. I hope you enjoy.

A Girl In Her Shoes,
Erika

P.S. I will also make note of where I find my fabulous shoes, as I would love to help bring the same joy my shoes have brought me, into your life as well.

*Converse Chuck Taylor's I bought at Villains Shoe Store on Haight Street in San Francisco CA. http://www.villainssf.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment