Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Baby

*

It's that time a year again when the weather outside is frightful and the fire is so delightful which in turn,  lead me to the man in the jolly red suit, with his black boots, has 8 tiny reindeer, and delivers good things to all the nice boy's and girls. However the Santa that I saw...........Also delivered a naughty joke to an older women which lead him to having to take his ho..ho...hoing to Lefty O'Doul's after two decades of working at Macy's in San Francisco. I am here to report that he is still just as jolly and as popular as ever (the couple in front of me came from the mid west just to see him) and in fact was so thrilled to have a request such as mine to only take a picture of our shoes and said that it was the first sort of request he had gotten in his career. 

Don't worry I didn't drive an hour or so and pay $55 in parking just to snap this picture and give the old man a high five for a 20 year job well done; I was there for the annual Arnerich family day (this year we made it an overnighter) in the city during the holiday's. You may think this is a completely normal thing for families to do and why yes it is however.....My immediate family consists of myself and husband, my 2 parents, 1 sister, 4 brothers, 2 sister-in-law's, 1 brother-in-law, 3 nephew's, 2 nieces and a partridge in a pear tree. Add the pouring down rain we embraced, the shopping we conquered, the dinner we shared, the piano bar where my brothers and I got up on stage to entertained the crowd and you will get not only another year of amazing memories with family but a nice little hangover to top it off. 

A Girl In Her Shoes,
Erika

*Brown boots are from Switzerland. Black boots with fur are from the North Pole made by the little elves themselves. :)

1 comment: